I made my Grandma Nola's chocolate cake for dessert tonight and Macee decided she wanted to have a cake walk. So she made numbered squares and she had everyone marching around from number to number to music. The kids could have marched around for hours! Truly, they were more excited for the game then they were to eat their cake! Simple pleasures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I love that! We can learn so much from kids.
BTW, your blog does NOT look lame...crazy girl.
I remember you making that cake in Logan and how good it was. Wish I was there to have some!=)
Your blog looks adorable! I love it. And how cute is Macee? I seriously love that girl.
Courtney-
if you want to make a good slide show go to rockyou.com or slide.com
with these all you have to do is browse for your pics and put them on your slide...then when you click save it will bring up a code and you copy the code and pull up the "new post" box that you'll already have open and then paste the code and there you go...if you want to write something with the slide in the post just go to the top or the bottom of the code in your post and type away and it should just put it in order on your blog...if you posts aren't showing up in the right order on your blog then go to properties or layout or somewhere I can't remember exactly and you can specify the order...newest to oldest...oldest to newest...if you have any questions call me...I'm better on the phone...801-779-1349
Jason & Courtney!
I stumbled upon your website and was excited to see how well you all are doing! If you'll email me at cwpickup@hotmail.com, I'd love to do some catching up!
Chris Pickup
I'm so glad all of you are doing blogs so I can see your beautiful children grow!...and in most cases, meet them for the first time!
If you are ever in Pocatello ;), let me know...
Cute little family! I love it. I wish you guys lived closer so we could see you more.
Hey Courtney, I remember you from USU, you wree friends with Brittany. Just wanted to say how adoralbe your kids are, you have a beautiful family! Hayley hayrob.blogspot.com
Post a Comment