Our little Pickup family is currently living in Knoxville, TN where Jason will be starting a four year oral surgery residency at UT (University of Tennessee) medical center. He just graduated from dental school at UNLV in May.
We have three kids. Macee is 5, Logan is 3, and Parker is 1 1/2. Jason is becoming quite good at this professional student thing. He will actually be working now though!!
Logan and Parker LOVE taking baths together! They especially love a shark toy, bubbles, and splashing. They could splash for hours. Poor Parker usually gets soaked, but is smiling and laughing the entire time!
Court they are so cute! i can't believe how red Parkers hair looks! i heard that you can't come to the reunion, moving and starting school all at the same time? I am not sure if i am going or not, baby is due 2 weeks before, i don't know if i should be that brave, or care?! looks like you guys are busy having tons of fun!!
This picture reminds me of Islad park. I think you will know what I am talking about. That was a fun trip. I miss those types of trips. I dind't every tell you all thanks for the package. It was amazing. I still don't think I have made it through all of the goodies. It's hard to belive a Dentist sent it. Thanks again you guys are great. Send me a line. My email address is jason.ray@tdnba02.seabee.navy.mil
2 comments:
Court they are so cute! i can't believe how red Parkers hair looks! i heard that you can't come to the reunion, moving and starting school all at the same time? I am not sure if i am going or not, baby is due 2 weeks before, i don't know if i should be that brave, or care?! looks like you guys are busy having tons of fun!!
This picture reminds me of Islad park. I think you will know what I am talking about. That was a fun trip. I miss those types of trips. I dind't every tell you all thanks for the package. It was amazing. I still don't think I have made it through all of the goodies. It's hard to belive a Dentist sent it. Thanks again you guys are great. Send me a line. My email address is jason.ray@tdnba02.seabee.navy.mil
Post a Comment