Logan turned 3 on July 19! He was born at 1:38am in Las Vegas, Nevada. He weighed 7lbs. 5 oz. and was 19'' long! Look at how darling he is now! He is such a sweet boy and we love him!
He had a WONDERFUL birthday! I showed the cake pictures first, becuase "the cake" is what he was most excited for and thought the cake was the whole birhday and the most important. He choose Spiderman for his cake this year. He loves all boy things!
He got a bike this year and was so excited for it! Also other big hits were pirate swords, spiderman helmet (which got worn during the remainder of present opening!), a cool race track for cars, and new sunglasses that replaced the ones got devoured by the lawn mower earlier in the week!:)
* He is in the "why" stage. "Why mommy, why?" "Why daddy, why?"
* He has taught himself to snap!
* He loves singing primary songs to Parker at bedtime
* Logan and Parker share a room and most nights, after they have fallen asleep, I will check on them and Logan has crawled in bed with Parker. Sometimes Parker will be in bed with Logan. Super cute brothers!
* He loves making mom and dad happy
* He is our bashful boy!
* He hates to eat meat, but could eat snacks and treats ALL day!
* His favorite primary song is "I love to see the temple"-which he chooses to sing every time it is his turn for song for FHE
* He climbs on everything, jumps off anything, and eats crayons and play-doh in nursery








2 comments:
That is so cute that they sneak into bed with each other. I cannot believe that he is 3 already! Love that kid!!!
WOW! Can he really be 3, he is so adorable!I just love his smile!!
Post a Comment