Our little Pickup family is currently living in Knoxville, TN where Jason will be starting a four year oral surgery residency at UT (University of Tennessee) medical center. He just graduated from dental school at UNLV in May.
We have three kids. Macee is 5, Logan is 3, and Parker is 1 1/2. Jason is becoming quite good at this professional student thing. He will actually be working now though!!
Courtney, I love all the cute pictures!! I can't believe how big those cute kids are getting!! Looks like you guys are having one great summer!!Hope everything is going well, we miss you guys!
I am so glad you guys finally got some family time with Jason. That has got to be hard. I just love all the fun pictures. I sure do miss you guys. Hope you are feeling good. We do need to see more of the pregnant woman in those picuters though. Love you all
3 comments:
Courtney, I love all the cute pictures!! I can't believe how big those cute kids are getting!! Looks like you guys are having one great summer!!Hope everything is going well, we miss you guys!
I am so glad you guys finally got some family time with Jason. That has got to be hard. I just love all the fun pictures. I sure do miss you guys. Hope you are feeling good. We do need to see more of the pregnant woman in those picuters though. Love you all
Your kids have changed in a year! They are so cute and I miss them. Loooks like summer is treating you well
Post a Comment