CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
















12 comments:

April said...

Congrats on your new little girl! She's adorable! What did you name her?

Andi said...

Congrats!! She is so cute...and you look great Courtney! Hope you are all doing well!

Quast Family said...

awww. so i came across ur blog from all the old usu crowds!! so fun to see ur cute family. and so happy for u guys on all the accomplishments!! ur newest is a cutie!! and man ur kids look like jason :) congrats again, and check out our blog sometime.
quastfamilyblog.blogspot.com

we are going private pretty soon so leave a comment on our blog and i will send u an invite. congrats again and tell jason hello for us!!

amanda quast

Jessica said...

Congrats on your new little one! She is adorable. What did you name her?

Lindsay said...

Brooklyn is a doll! We are so excited fo your cute family!! I am sure Macee is going to absolutly love having a sister! We hope everything is going great for you guys,we miss you like crazy! Congratulations!!

Marina said...

Awww! What a happy little family! I'm glad Jason made it back in time to be there. LOL! We miss y'all so much! Y'all are THE BEST! Congratulations on the new arrival. Brooklyn is precious!

chris said...

Congratulations! This brings back some happy memories when we had our baby two years ago. Savor all these moments. Best wishes and happy thoughts to you all!

Pickup Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am go happy to be an aunt again. Glad everything is going good. We love and miss you guys. I am sad you guys live so far away. Macee is going to be a great big sister.

Devri said...

Congrats Courtney!! i am so happy for you guys! she looks like a doll, and you look amazing!! how fun! i miss you! i would love to get together if you are ever back in town!!

Ashley said...

Courtney! You have a new baby girl, I'm so excited (and jealous)! I'm guessing her name is Brooklyn?!? You need to give us a little info along with all those cute pictures. When did you have her, what's the stats, how did everything go....? Fill us in! Tell Jason Hi, we miss you guys.

Leslie said...

Courtney! Congratulations on your new little baby girl. She is adorable. All of your kids are so cute and you look great. Hope you're all doing well and have lots of fun with that new baby! I know your mom and dad can't wait to get out there and meet her!

The King Klan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for you. Another little princess. So fun.She has some cheeks on her too. She is so cute and fits in with the rest of those darling kiddos quite well. But I'm with Ashley...you need to give some info on the events leading up to the baby being born. And the stats on the baby, name (Brooklyn), weight, length... We hope that you are doing good and adjusting to life for fourn kiddos. So fun. Take care.