Our little Pickup family is currently living in Knoxville, TN where Jason will be starting a four year oral surgery residency at UT (University of Tennessee) medical center. He just graduated from dental school at UNLV in May.
We have three kids. Macee is 5, Logan is 3, and Parker is 1 1/2. Jason is becoming quite good at this professional student thing. He will actually be working now though!!
Hey Pickups!! This is such a cute picture of the kids. I cant belive how big Parker is getting. Macee looks so grown up and Logan is just a cutie. I am so glad you started to blog. It is so much fun to keep in contact with everyone. We love you all and hope all is well. Give the kids a kiss for us.
1 comment:
Hey Pickups!!
This is such a cute picture of the kids. I cant belive how big Parker is getting. Macee looks so grown up and Logan is just a cutie. I am so glad you started to blog. It is so much fun to keep in contact with everyone. We love you all and hope all is well. Give the kids a kiss for us.
Post a Comment