Our little Pickup family is currently living in Knoxville, TN where Jason will be starting a four year oral surgery residency at UT (University of Tennessee) medical center. He just graduated from dental school at UNLV in May.
We have three kids. Macee is 5, Logan is 3, and Parker is 1 1/2. Jason is becoming quite good at this professional student thing. He will actually be working now though!!
I love that cake! I almost got it for Kason's 1st b-day in June and now I wish I would have! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I remember Macee when she was tiny! She is a beautiful little girl. And of course your boys are handsome too!!
3 comments:
What a cute Elmo cake, Ryan would love that! We sure do love your little family!
So cute! I loved seeing your train pictures! I'm so glad you're blogging now!
I hope all is going well with you guys. We think of you often and wish we lived closer! Our kids would have a ball together!
I love that cake! I almost got it for Kason's 1st b-day in June and now I wish I would have! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I remember Macee when she was tiny! She is a beautiful little girl. And of course your boys are handsome too!!
Post a Comment