CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our little crawler!


Parker-- 8 months





PARKER IS CRAWLING!

...and pulling himself up to everything! He really is a pro after only two weeks. We had to work with Macee and Logan for months to get them to crawl. With Parker, we have done nothing. He did a pull/army crawl for only three days, then moved right on to professional crawling! He is into everything now! He is our fastest crawler yet. Macee was crawling at 9 months, then it took Logan 10 1/2 months. Now Parker at 8 months! Yikes! I do not know what I will do if he starts walking anytime soon! I will really have my hands full! He just wants to be as big and as fast as big sister and brother. I couldn't resist putting the picture of him next to the tub!! Look at all those rolls!




10 comments:

Jessica said...

Parker is so cute! that's crazy he's already crawling! My Kason still hasn't figured out the whole crawling thing and he is almost 14 months old, he scoots on his bum instead! Jaxson was running by now, i guess i'm not in a big hurry though! Good luck, there's no turning back now! (oh and your music thing covers half of your post, just thought i would let you know)

Kesterfam said...

Courtney!! It was good to hear from you! I can't believe we've almost been gone a year.
So do you know where you're going to go when Jason graduates?
Those are some super cute pics of Parker. Emily's front end has started crawing, but the back end hasn't figured it out yet. It sure is fun to watch!
Hugs!

shells said...

Your kids are so cute Court! And I love your background. I looks like the area rug in my living room. ;)

Amy C said...

Courtney & Jason-
Your kids are SO Cute! Macee is so big! She is a cutie! Logan looks just like Jason. I can’t believe that Parker is already that old. He was so small in your Christmas picture.
How fun that you have a blog now! I found you guys on Kris & Ashley’s.

Tiff Rudd said...

Hey guys!!! It is the Rudds - from good old Logan! :) Hope it is okay...I found your blog from Kris and Ashley's. It is so good to see your cute family doing so well!! And, how nice to only have one year left! We are in Memphis, Tennessee now. Adam is just starting his second year of Optometry School. We have added one more to our family also. You are welcome to check us out adamandtiffrudd.blogspot.com I love blogs! It is so great to be able to find old friends and keep in touch!

r & k said...

holy cow! it was fun to stumble on your blog - i've been wondering what you guys are up to - looks like you haven't been sitting around too much. cute kids!

Ashley said...

Naked pictures are the cutest! Plus you have to take them so you can mortify your kids later, right? At least that's MY plan. :o)

Chelsea said...

Wow your kids are cute! I think Macy was Parker's age when we last saw you guys. She is beautiful!

Murray Family said...

Love your little family!!!! I didn't know you had a little "Parker" we have a "Parker" too... and he is so beyond crawling... he runs all over! Have fun!

Jenny said...

Good to see you guys are still kickin'. Cute kids. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. Wow, she was a baby last time we saw her.