CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jason- Woodbadge






Jason received his Woodbadge Beads October 25. He actually completed his requirements about a year ago, but finally found time to have his beading ceremony. We got to go up to Camp Kimball, the place where they host Woodbadge here in Vegas, to have his ceremony. This is an awesome accomplishment in the scouting world. If you have further questions about what it all entails, you will have to speak with Jason! We are proud of him and the example he has set for our boys! A fun last tune for anyone who has ever done Woodbadge, "Oh, I used to be a beaver, a good 'ol beaver too..."

2 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

I had no idea that there were any badges after Eagle. Jason, I don't know how you juggle all that you have going on...you are always so busy! I am certain that it has lots to do with all of Court's help. :)

The Seegmiller Family said...

Jason, What the heck are Woodbadge Beads and how did you get them?