CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OUR LITTLE SUPER HERO!


In a cape she got from a friends birthday party!

7 comments:

Tiff said...

I can't believe your kids are so big. They are so cute. Caitlin was that same skunk last year. It's so cute! I hope you guys are doing good. What are your plans for christmas? Let us know if you're up this way.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Dunsmoor said...

OK, so I'm blog stalking. Sorry! Cute blog. The pictures of your kids in their Halloween costumes are so cute!

Kurst said...

Hi Courtney and Jason,
This is Kurstin Oyler from long, long ago. I was blog surfing and came across yours. Your kids are so cute. I'm sure your looking forward to having Jason being done with school. So do you guys know where you're going to look for a job? Hope all is well and I look forward to seeing what you guys are up to.
Our blog is meettheoylers.blogspot.com, but ours is private so if you email me I'll send you an invite. kurstincoyler@gmail.com

Jessica said...

I'm not sure if you still check this but i just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! If i remember right it is today but i could be wrong! So Happy Birthday!

Devri said...

Hey Court! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a fabulous day! Wish we could all get together and do lunch or something to celebrate! we need to catch up!!

Heather said...

Courtney and Jason!! Hey it's Scott and Heather Pearce, remember us? Back from USU days?? I found Tiffany Rudd on FB, then went to her blog and found yours, we were excited!! How are you guys? I can't believe Jason is almost done, I am sure you are, but it feels like we were all in the same ward hangin out! Your Maycee is so big! I can't believe it!! We have a Maycie (spelled different). I have to be honest, I've loved that name since you named her that and stole it. Hope you don't mind. We have a blog as well and would love to get in touch with you guys!! It's private because I am paranoid. Email me your email and I"ll add you in. hethpearce@yahoo.com

HOpe your doing good and we can get back in touch!!!