CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Macee is learning to ride a bike!!! Jason has been taking her out riding her bike the past few weeks. She is getting REALLY good! She learned on her smaller bike about four months ago, and now she can cruise around on this larger bike! She loves to ride her bike and we are so proud of her! Look at her go!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Do you make it a habit to teach your kids to ride their bikes and play in the road often. I am just kidding. It is fun to see her riding a bike. Tell them hi for us.

Lindsay said...

Lindsay wanted to to mention that she did not post that but it was me, Tyler.

Anonymous said...

When I saw her on those monkey bars, I knew she was coordinated! Hey I am putting together a cd for us dental girls of the past 4 years school, so if you have any pictures of any memories, baby births, events, etc. will you email to me? My email is christinehull@myway
Thank you!

Ashley said...

What a big girl! It makes me want to go on a bike ride.

We missed you guys this weekend. It would have been fun to have come for Ryan and Ethan's party. I hope you are all feeling better!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff Rudd said...

FUN STUFF!! She is so cute and a whole lot bigger than the last time we saw her! :) We are so excited that you guys are heading to the midsouth! Hopefully we can find a way to get together out here in good old TN!

Amber M said...

Wow! The weather looks a lot warmer there than it is here. Go figure! I can't believe Macy is that old. She is darlin'. We need to all get together next time your in town.

Tara said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. So cute...we miss you guys and the ward!

I'd be happy to help you with grad announcements. I will do them for you for no cost (I don't charge friends and family)...you would just pay the printer's cost. Send me an e-mail at tbmax03@gmail.com and I will reply with the wholesale pricing and info to see if it interests you.

Do you have an idea what you want them to look like?

April said...

She's so cute!

Boren Family said...

Hey Courntey! I just found your blog through Nicole Idland's blog. You kids are adorable! I can't believe Macy is riding a bike...crazy!

Isabel said...

Macee is growing up!