First day of Kindergarten!
These pictures I took before we left for Ritta Elementary this morning at 7:20 am. That's right, she needs to be at the school at 7:30 and school starts at 7:45am. We got there on time today-hopefully a good sign for things to come! She had a WONDERFUL day! Her most exciting stories were about eating school lunch (pepperoni pizza, orange slices, apple, salad, and strawberry milk), playing on the playground swinging, and reading a list of words and the letter sounds. She told me she knew every sound and only missed 2 words on a long list of words!
Today is Tuesday and she doesn't go back to school until next Tuesday. It will kill her to not go back tomorrow! She loved it. She will find out who her teacher will be next Monday. She said all the teachers she worked with today were really nice, so she would like any of them.
This last picture I took of her after her first day. I guess she had a great day and lots of fun! She wanted to do a silly face!








6 comments:
What a fun day for that little girl. Or should I say big girl. They grow up way to fast. I bet she was just so excited to go to school. Hope you all are doing good. We miss you guys so much. love ya
I can't believe she's that old. I remember the day she was born and Brian running up to the hospital and then babysitting her when she was still hooked up to all the monitors. And look at her now! She is beautiful! Hope everything else is going wonderful! We were in Logan the other week reminiscing about the good old days! Wish you all could of been there.
She has grown up so fast! Glad she had a good time. Her first day of school outfit is cute! We miss you all!
Yay Macee! How exciting to be in Kindergarten! Audrey's first day is on Monday. She will be so smart in school....thanks to her fabulous preschool teachers, right? JK I love your house and the huge backyard!
Oh that makes me so excited! She is so adorable. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love her bag that you made!
Wow I can't believe she is in Kindergarten! I love the bag by the way.
Post a Comment