For kindergarten, Macee's school wanted them to bring a tote bag rather than a backpack. The only ones I could find were plain canvas bags at Walmart. NO FUN for a cute girl to take to her first year of school...so, I asked a sewing genius I know to help me make a bag for her. Macee loved picking out the fabrics and she knew she wanted a flower on it. So, my good friend Cally designed and made this for her! I think it turned out so darling! Thank you so much Cally! Macee is the most stylish girl in kindergarten!
Cally also has a super fun blog http://www.cally-cruze.blogspot.com/. You have got to check out how talented she is! She is also doing a giveaway this month! Look under "bags" to see "macee's kindergarten tote" close up!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Uh, where's the picture?? :)
I'm not sure what genius you're talking about...but you're very welcome. I love Macee.
And you have a totally cute blog!
Ah-ha! Is it the picture below of her first day of kindergarden? I am retarded! Sorry!
Wow! I can't believe she is that old. Back in old Logan days she was just a baby when you guys moved. Has it really been that long?? Your house is cute, it kinda resembles ours!! So cute, glad your doing good!
Love, the Pearce's!
Post a Comment