CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daddy's home!!







Yeah! Daddy's home! Quick, let's go do something before he falls asleep or has to leave again! Intern year of OMFS residency is TOUGH! This is probably why I haven't posted much in the last 5 months. I am trying to figure out this new and incredibly difficult schedule we have now. Jason takes call 10 days out of the month. This means I go a little crazy some days. Whenever Jason is home on his post call days- (days he gets to come home from being at the hospital from his sometimes 32 hour work day) we like to get out and do fun things with the kids. We have quite a few parks close to our house and we have an awesome zoo we go to frequently. The kids LOVE their daddy! We are so grateful for all his hard work and...I love him too!

No comments: