Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Parker in trouble-part2
This offense was MUCH greater than the last! One day after awaking from his nap, Parker decided to see how big a mess he could make with a almost new tub of Aquafor. Aquafor is a vasaline type ointment I use on diaper rash, chapped/dry skin, etc. I walk in his room after hearing him stir and see a horrific mess. He managed to empty the entire 16 oz. jar to spread it all over his bedspread, walls that only have a flat paint currently on them(yes, that means the grease soaked right in!), dresser, himself, his clothes(and mine while I was cleaning up the mess!), and a few various toys. This all took place with Logan sleeping in the same room! Talk about a sneaking little devil! As you may know, that type of substance does NOT come out of any type of fabric. He was in BIG trouble this day!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Oh no! My friend's little boy once emptied an entire jar of Manipulator (a thick hair wax) all over himself and linens, but I think Aquaphor takes the cake!
I'm sorry! Were you able to get it out of the blanket and the clothing?
Post a Comment