Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Okay, so I guess I had better get these pics on before Christmas! The kids were so cute for Halloween. They had so much fun dressing up and of course they got a loot of candy. Have fun looking at their adorable costumes and little personalities!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
They look so stinking cute in there costumes. It was so good to see you guys for the little time we did. THANK YOU so much for letting us crash at your place. We appreciated it so much. Erika can't wait till you guys come to Utah for the holidays. She had so much fun. We love you guys can't wait to see you soon.
They are all great, but I think that the crawling skunk has got to be my favorite!
oh my goodness,they are adorable! We are so excited to see you guys soon!
Okay, the skunk is hilarious! Does he smell or what?
Such a cute little family! I love the skunk. The costumes are great. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment