
On January 26, 2009 at 5:36 am, Jason received an email from the Oral Surgery Matching system letting him know he got into an Oral Surgery Program. We will be moving our family to Knoxville, Tennessee! The program is at the University of Tennessee. We both were SO EXCITED!! There were 8 different schools we could have gotten into, and we think this will be a great fit for our family! We don't know much about Tennessee or Knoxville, but we are avidly searching the internet daily! We've heard it is a beautiful state and the people are amazing. We are hoping for the best! We will be moving the end of May and Jason starts residency on July 1. We will be in Knoxville for another four years. I am so proud of Jason and excited for him to have this opportunity. He LOVES surgery and will be a great surgeon when he is finished. I am a little nervous about moving east of Idaho, Utah, or Nevada, since these are the only places I have ever lived, but I think it will be a fun adventure! 









7 comments:
WOW! Congrats! that will be quite the adventure! sounds like you guys are excited!!
Congratulations! That is exciting. Good Luck on your adventures to Tennessee!
That is awesome! Congratulations Jason. I wish I could move somewhere new. I am up for a little adventure.
You KNOW I am excited for you!!! Y'all better stay in touch!
Congradulations!
congrats! good luck in tennessee. r's little sis is in nashville for 6 years while her husband is getting his doctorate at vanderbilt - they love it! plus - the houses are cheap! good job!
Congrats you guys...although I don't envy the student loans you must have! I hope all is well, and that things are coming along with the upcoming move.
Best of luck,
Chris and fam
Post a Comment