CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!!!


I don't know what I have done to receive such super cute boys! Boys are fun, energetic, wild, crazy, noisy, and sweet. What kind of life would I have if I didn't get to clean up all these messes?! How boring!!


Logan has got this sock fetish right now. He loves socks. Mostly his Halloween socks and church socks. The longer the better. But he doesn't love them for his feet, he likes putting them on his hands like gloves. Yes, those are socks on his hands. He has also been known to swipe Jason's church socks and stuff them in various drawers in our room. I had to take this picture while he was sleeping, because any positive attention would just encourage the fetish.


Last mess, but not for long, I found three rolls of toilet paper strung throughout the family room and down the stairs one day. I sat them by the stairs (my mistake) to take down to the downstairs bathroom. It must have looked exciting, because another mess ensued! I'm not sure who to blame for this mess. I'm sure they both had a hand in it!

7 comments:

Brooke Low said...

Your post just made me feel a lot better today! Today has been one of those MESSY days. Just when I think they have outgrown that stage they surprise me with something. I am sorry for all the mess you have, but it made me laugh. Matthew also had a sock fettish. I have a lot of orphan socks because of him. I really do miss your kids so much.

chris said...

Hooray. It was so fun to see some new photos of your family. Hang in there...this too shall pass, more quickly that you realize sometimes!
We appreciated getting your Christmas card.

Amber M said...

Boys are awesome! I love the socks on his hands. That is too funny!

Janalyn and Rob said...

Those socks are too funny!! Gotta love those boys!

Tiff said...

I'm just getting back to blogging after a crazy few months and enjoyed all your new posts! Your kids are so so cute and I'll be honest...I'm just glad to know my kids aren't the only ones who can get into some serious trouble! :)

meg said...

wow! parker is sure not a baby anymore. what a cutie!

Heather said...

I am singing another tune..girls, girls, girls! Our Maycie is a queen and dumping cereal on the floor when she is hungary instead of coming and getting me... I think she needs to learn some maners from your Macee!